What to Expect from ACM Wealth Management
- Ongoing monitoring and regular in-person reviews of your financial plans, accounts, investments, and insurance policies.
- Have your calls and emails returned within one business day (or sooner if the matter is time sensitive).
- Receive accurate and timely statements of your account, including details related to every transaction.
- Have complicated financial concepts explained in simple English.
- Have any error acknowledged and corrected without delay.
- Full disclosure of every commission or fee related to every transaction.
- Never receive a recommendation that has not been thoroughly investigated in advance.
- Be treated with the utmost respect and integrity at all times.
- Receive honest advice and feedback even if it’s hard to hear.
- More than just a business relationship; a genuine personal relationship that takes your circumstances, values and goals into consideration at all times.
- Trust that your financial advisor is knowledgeable, registered, and up-to-speed with important developments that have the potential to impact you.
- Be fully informed about all strategic decisions regarding your accounts before any change is made.
- Have your privacy carefully guarded, and to never have your personal information shared with someone who is not entitled to it.
What ACM Wealth Management Expect from their Clients
- Fully disclose accurate information about your financial status and investment objectives, including goals, risk tolerance and other pertinent details.
- Ask any questions you have about recommendations we make.
- Ensure you understand and are comfortable with all strategies, investments, risks, costs and fees associated with your accounts.
- Immediately notify us of any changes in your financial situation, and of major life-events such as divorce, loss of a loved one, loss of a job, or other significant occurrence.
- Be honest with your advisor about any accounts or investments you have with another firm, or that you personally manage.
- Read all sales literature and prospectuses provided to you.
- Keep yourself informed about important financial issues and discuss these with your advisor.
- Let us know if we fail to meet your expectations in any way, or if you don’t understand or agree with any actions we take.